– Provide administrative direction and oversight for all athletics programs and activities.
– Coach at least one sports team and coordinate activities of all other coaches and teams.
– Parent and athlete communication and scheduling, and train staff to do so.
– Detailed knowledge of FIS, USSA and USASA rules and regulations.
– Developing and managing departmental teams, and special events budgets;
– Order of equipment need to help and organization.
– Being a role model and mentor to coaching staff, by helping them establish professional goals and formulate an appropriate pathway
– Partnering with Executive Director to balance on-snow and fiscal responsibilities
– Develop and design oversee trainings
– Design and facilitate specialty camps
-Coached and worked with elite national team athletes on the worldcup tour
-Helped grow the global grom program—won multiple national titles
-Built a team of snowboard athletes that would compete on the TTR Tour, USSA events as well as the Open Series.
-Created a daily training regime that included on-snow and Gym dry land workouts
-Designed and Built the Airbag Feature at the Vail and the footprint design for the Current US Open Pipe
-Managed a group of Vail coaches that produced a Exclusive Private Spring Camp at Mt. Bachelor for -Elite Athletes and Academy students
-Helped athletes walk through contract negotiations
-Started a summer camp that is exclusive to the Vail Club athletes at Mt. Bachelor
-Managed and coached a group of snowboard athletes that participated in the USSA Grand Prix, Rev Tour, Dew Tour, Open Series and Free Flow Tours, as well as some other fun contests.
-Traveled with this group and also helped with the day-to-day training and dry land workouts as well as educating the athletes on proper nutrition.
-Kept a current training schedule, as well as, produced a number of high-end photos for the athlete’s portfolios
-Managed the snowboard club from tutorial training to directing a crew of weekend coaches and their groups for the winter season.
-Traveling with athletes to contests in our region, as well as, traveling out west for USSA events as well as USASA National events.
-Running and coaching local resort events in conjunction with managing weekend programs and coaches.
-Balancing budgets and collecting money for trips.
-Booking all travel needs, from airline, hotel, condo and ground transportation.
-Working with a 12 Member board to continue success and growth for MMSC
-Worked on artistic creation and maintenance of the parks and pipe at the Resort.
-Ran a crew of park rangers that helped with daily operations of the terrain parks.
-Operated the Snowcat and kept up with all maintenance, including building up of all the features.
-Got involved with some marketing of terrain parks and helped the area grow with quality terrain park features.
-Manager and creator of top quality terrain park rails and boxes for premier Ski Resorts in the North East; including Stowe Mountain Resort, Smuggler’s Notch, Sugarbush and Bolton Valley.
-Worked with resort mountain operations at each resort to help create fun, yet safe freestyle terrain.
-Managed business through budget, invoicing and delivery of product.
– Instructor of the year / Stowe Mtn resort
– Won Stimalon big air East Coast tour 98-99
– Started riding with MMSC
– Designed terrain park and halfpipe at Stowe
– Created Contoured Thinking a snow terrain park company 2000
– Helped design first terrain park snowcat / bombardier 2000
– Director of snowboarding at MMSC 2001
Inspirational Quote or Coaching Philosopy